Friday 30 September 2011

The John Abraham awaits the release of Force this weekend,

I do Boys welcome and Housefull 2, as well as I am ur master data, and another such objective pets in Wake Up Sir! (2009) zone, and then I get a job in a race with an exchange of fire in the 2 and Wadala. Memoirs Date will have a lot of work. I hope to warm up to me as an action hero, too, "says John, adding," Abraham is the motto of the work I want to follow. I want to focus on action movies and be like Vin Diesel or The Rock (Dwayne Johnson) in this space extremists now. I do not want any work that is unrealistic, and even if fools fly with a single punch, it must be convincing. Films such as The DABANGG Singham entertaining work  but mine has to be real.

the focus now is to create a type of Abraham "to work with exciting him. As John Abraham is expected to release the power of this week, convinced that he is ready.Unlike entertaining action sequences, John wants to be involved with exciting real. "After ghayal 1990 from, people should look at me and say," steer clear of this man, "so I do not want any work that is unrealistic, and even if fools fly with a single punch.There is one such as Akshay Kumar in Bollywood, and can fly through the wall and if you do a trick like that, and will look at it with my own eyes wide open as I have never seen anyone like him, which is light years ahead of anyone in this arena, and the star work real in Hollywood though, Sylvester Stallone.

  








No comments:

Post a Comment