Friday 30 September 2011

The new Brand Salman Khan", at the 'Express Adda' event.

The pressures that encourage thinking, and I will try harder the game and arrive. You have someone to look up I'm humble enough and large enough to accept that, the relations have been strained for years among some of us, one will not appreciate stardom. Aamir Khan or Salman Khan, or even the smallest children, and I think you have to sit back and say, wow, it is very cold and we appreciate only. 24 years as a movie star is a great achievement, and I hope, when he grows up, and I also will become a big star like one of those boys,

"These are my top actors, and they were working in the movies (on) about four years before I came. Amer Salman, and everyone keeps talking about us, the trio," said SRK.This profession takes up all my time, and when he meets with politicians, and everyone thought I was joining politics, and I say, why not believe that they are joining films,. I can not do that, it does not mean I can make fun of it. I have seen and I think DABANGG it is a film great.the proximity and closeness brings you know ... a lot of familiarity We step on the fingers of each other.














No comments:

Post a Comment