Wednesday 14 September 2011

Suri Cruise Wears Dark Red Lipstick

Like little Suri Cruise is to take a page from the book in the fashion Coco Arquette. Tomkat seen the famous 5-year-old gives birth in New York City crimson lipstick and a hat sporting the hot pink, and the narrative that made her look a lot like Boy George pint-sized, in my opinion.

I have already personally involved in the makeup of the elementary school crowd - it's a cross between silly and scary. The vast majority of readers who commented when I wrote about the 7-year-old Coco parading around town with painted lips, (not to be confused with the time that was allowed to get light blonde Coco), on both sides. (My side as "probably the age of seven is a young boy to paint the face in public places.") I'm just not a fan of tarting up our daughters during the years of giving. In fact, Stop Dressing your year six is ​​like Skank is one of the books in the all time favorite - and only partially because of the title is terrible.

Yes, this is Hollywood, where rules are clearly different from the rest of the world. However, if you are my mother's famous, and I think I was dolling myself stick to a strange (rabbit ears, anyone?) And leave my children out of it.





No comments:

Post a Comment