Wednesday 5 October 2011

The Abhishek Bachchan’s favour as far as his physical wellness is concerned.

The scar under his eye and his family are trying to raise morale by adding a dash of humor to the entire episode. Abhishek Bachchan tweeted, "the father and the woman. In an attempt to make me feel better he said to me that the scar on the face and adds character and it seems so they look sexy.Abhishek Bachchan in favor of as much as you feel physical wellness. Experienced a slight accident in groups of "Bachchan Paul" because of what happened on up to six stitches under his right eye. bhishek do not think so. He wrote: "I am not very sure about it. Airhostess refused on my trip to Jaipur to serve me and when he came off the plane seemed. I broke my finger. This is what I would call the wound sympathy












No comments:

Post a Comment