Wednesday 5 October 2011

The acter of Rani Mukherji

 I went to call her. Actor, will I was told some time ago, do not be in the town after the first day of poojas have since the start of shooting for the film Anurag Kashyap in Pune. But instead of just the first day, I stayed for the first two days, offering Anjali and bhog.the most important poojas, to stay away because her father had fully recovered from the disease, and no one in the family can take responsibility for poojas. So, everything is organized this year in her and then left to start shooting a film about Anurag.I am in the mood today is very religious, because I just returned from Durga Puja Pandal in Juhu. the script and the director, who brought the spotlight on her back with no one killed Jessica. Hmm,

















No comments:

Post a Comment