Saturday 1 October 2011

The John Abraham strives to excel in every character

I wanted to do the real work of crude, which it did in Sylvester Stallone's" Rocky. "Wants it to do this level of work and I wanted to look. This is focused on "The actor who also worked in Deepa Mehta in the period drama" Water. I think I am more mature as an actor now. My body so I'm more appropriate; I understand my body better now. directed by John Kamath Nishikanth due to the type of work after years and like his body on the role that Hollywood star Sylvester Stallone. I want you to look like a Hollywood star international, such as with Stallone's body is similar to the machine. The film is scheduled for release Friday, is about a policeman and obedient to his meetings with the dreaded gangster.





John Abraham is seeking to outdo each character in the play, thereby limiting his work in one film a year. Although he is 38, the actor does not feel the need to run after the film as he feels secure in his space.New York", not a great success in the management announced three years - "has Aashayein", "hello Jhoota Sahi" and "7 Khon Maaf". I do not think I'm going to enjoy working. Someone like me because they feel that I do different things.This is what we seek as an artist for. All that requires a genuine fire. If I keep churning films such as soap factory. I feel that you need to make an effort in your character in every film, "said John News Service. the signing of film to strengthen their position in the industry. John, however, take it easy because he wants to give everything he can to take the project.





No comments:

Post a Comment