Tuesday 21 June 2011

The Actor Hrithik Roshan, who has been pretty

The actor Hrithik Roshan, who was on a very regular dance groups just now, and admits he gets emotional pretty easily while watching the performance of the contestants. This is the reason that ends in tears many times on the show. "It is difficult to control emotions. I have seen videos of the best 50 players of the participants. When I got Farah (Khan), Vaibhavi (dealer), I had to make further down the list, Goosebumps. I cried many times because I can feel each participant in the emotion, and how it must feel for them to get on the judiciary in the last phase of the selections, "says Hrithik. "If I had my way, I will not let anyone get on the overthrow of the show."





HrithikTwo months ago, had sent a representative display by his fans and participants from various cities where the tests were held. When asked if there was something that caught his attention, the actor, for his dancing skills, and says that was a fan of his image tattooed on his body. "I could not see him personally, but when I saw the photos,I have no choice but to judge them together with someone who huge dance form itself," explains Hrithik, who passed his phone number personal to each participant ousted from the show so far. "That's the least we can do. I can offer just to be of help whenever they need me."










No comments:

Post a Comment