Thursday 23 June 2011

The sister Ahana would follow suit soon,

When Esha Deol in Bollywood portfolio in 2002, and speculated that the younger sister Ahana will soon follow suit, but this did not happen like that. Now the mother Hema Malini reveals that Ahana is ready to take action if something comes in the way of interest.Ahana is not a lot of things, this is a problem with it. It is a fashion designer is to write some text. And then it behaves as it gets made.Ahana is the younger of the two-Esha and she has been avoiding arc lights, saying they would like to direct.

"I am the wife Amitji plays in the film, but we separated and it's basically about how we meet later, and the revival of all things. It's the role of nice. Accepted it because it's always nice to keep coming back on the screen," said the playwright 62 years."I'm glad I am able to do everything. But it is difficult. It's not easy because you have to take care of home and family, and children, acting, dance, and production. Sometimes go mad. But I'm happy that I I'm still able to do so.The actress who has worked with Bollywood star in many films, including "my Satta Satte", "Nastik", "Sholay", "Baghban" and "Veer Zara -" Among other things, he says, there has been no change in 68 - years active in all these years.
















No comments:

Post a Comment