Thursday 30 June 2011

The Aishwarya has always been known to be a beautiful woman

The Aishwarya Rai and mother will be beautiful, says Sushmita Sen, a mother of two children.Aishwarya has always been known to be a beautiful woman. I have brought great glory to our country. Both of us the international winners. It's a beautiful woman would be the mother, which would double its beauty," said Sushmita told reporters here.

"I am very happy for Abhishek, and members of her family. God bless the child," said Sushmita.If you do not think I am a professional, do not sign me, and if you think that I am a professional player, do not question my integrity and professional tell me about my personal lifeIt reacted strongly to reports that some producers are planning to add a clause in the contracts non-pregnancy films.














No comments:

Post a Comment