Tuesday 21 June 2011

The Actress Beena Kak’s daughter Amrita,




The Bina Kak daughter of actress Amrita, which is riding high on success with chartbusters such as "Dheela letter" from "ready", and gives credit to Salman Khan to make her name are for sale in Bollywood.. The voice was a little bit of the fabric of hoarse and I do not know if it will succeed or not in Bollywood. But part is encouraging is that people who accept the individuality and assess the uniqueness they offer along. This is the time for newcomers too, "I'm glad people are liking my songs a lot. Wherever I go, I find people tapping 'Dheela characters. It really gives me a kick. I feel acceptance

"Salman is a personal Big Brother for me. He was the driving force for me. He got me on track, guided me from time to time, encouraged me to get out of its shell and whatever my country I am today - and thanks to him just for making me a name are for sale," said Amrita News Service by telephone from Mumbai.I was learning music in school like everyone else does not. I was studying in St Petersburg Xaviers in Mumbai. I am not very serious, but Salman helped me find the direction of my country,






No comments:

Post a Comment