Tuesday 26 July 2011

The Aarti who has worked with Akshay in “Awara Paagal Deewana.

The  Aarti Chhabria, who won the fourth season of color show "Fear Factor - Khatron Ke Khiladi", says the host Akshay Kumar was the greatest source of inspiration.I enjoy my time and try to overcome the injury a little bit small. But you will soon see me in the movies. I have a few upcoming projects. I did a lot of biking and swimming. But after he was brought home in the third week of himself, I realized the show was all about the existence of inner strength and belief, "she said.


"We have Akshay great source of inspiration. As defined even before the show, so I'm quiet comfortable with him. It is the host significantly. It is not only doing his job well and the best of his ability, but it takes a special interest in understanding competitors' strengths and weaknesses. Encouraged us always and said, "Aarti, who worked with Akshay in" Awara Paagal Deewana ", News Service on the phone.

"
28 years passed before the start of intensive training to shoot at the show. I understood the true meaning of it. Journey" Khatron Ke Khiladi 'has been mindblowing. the actress, but returned with a bang and the wild card entry and ended up winning, "Fear Factor - Khatron Ke Khiladi 4".Aarti Thakur and her partner Dhaval succeeded by singer Mauli Dave and Dheeraj, after facing a risky exciting final broadcast on Saturday night. Killed in the exhibition for the languages ​​of South Africa.














No comments:

Post a Comment