Wednesday 20 July 2011

The Vasuki Sunkavalli, winner of I Am She Miss Universe India 2011.

 The Miss India Universe in 2011, says that the priority for her is the fitness of the beauty pageant in Brazil, it has no plans yet to enter the Indian film industry.I will not be over confident. From the beginning, I was not even once, I have not had a chance. I was confident of the fact that I am the winner if you want to be behind that I did not think much," she added.I speak well, but as far as what goes grooming my country in general, the more I need to do is in the Department of fitness. I am not fat, and I commuted to a large extent

"I have no plan of Bollywood, but nevertheless, never say never. I am a lawyer by profession and has done modeling and Bollywood was not an option yet. But I do not know. I cross the bridge when I come to it," said Vasuki IANS in an interview.

Of Juhi Chawla to Aishwarya Rai, Sushmita Sen, Priyanka Chopra, Lara Dutta and Dia Mirza - all these films have entered the former beauty queens after proving their worth in the fashion world.the Hyderabad girl, 26, Miss Universe 2011 by India's former Miss Universe Sushmita Sen, who became a representative in a private ceremony here Friday night. But was revealed to the results of the competition on Saturday and the media.I always wanted to be Miss Universe.













No comments:

Post a Comment