Friday 8 July 2011

It's Sameera Reddy all the way from Singapore

The
Sameera Reddy it all the way from Singapore. Now make sure that the girl has become the world Trotter. From Scotland to the village which is not heard near Kanyakumari to Mumbai and Singapore now ... It's driving Miss Honey dizzy!

Exciting laughter, Sam tells me that fun to live outside the bag, but it will be more fun to move to a new platform to them. Naya Ghar? Do not tell me it's got the same Maruti very Malgudi and ready to ride the marry-go round? Nooooo, Sam cries, and it's single and happy to mingle. And ready for a home of their own. Cool! Now, it is in the process of renewal. She tells me you should be ready within a few months, and asked me to stay free to crush the housewarming. Make sure to me Darling, can not wait to party!









No comments:

Post a Comment