Tuesday 26 July 2011

The Chetan Bhagat is a picture of ‘saintly’ demeanour.

The  wearing a suit, with red Tilak on his forehead, Chetan Bhagat is a picture of his behavior, "saints." But managed a few minutes in the discussion, a hasty note from the people instead of fat, and it is certain to hurt feelings, "I salute the people who have achieved it, and I'm a fan of approach Prakash Jha's film industry, he actually reflects reality. I'm glad that someone is talking on this issue, and should be allowed to a modern society we should be talking about these issues and art forms to cover all the controversial issues.

the author plays it cool, "and people feel that since I'm in the spotlight must be outside the politically correct and as a writer, and sometimes I'm not. I do my choice between being politically correct and the truth. until I found my wife when I tweeted the joke on the father, and I had a lot of girls laughing at, it's funny. it was not such a big deal, as a joke. then why even he deleted the tweet? "Some people think that if you had become a celebrity you behave like a saint.

My new book is coming out in October,
With most of his books set in contemporary India in urban areas, took over a small town in India in the next book. but I feel that I have readers of great small towns, and I really wanted to do something for them. so do not write thinking of the public in mind, "Well, I write popular books, they can not be intellectual as well, and I do not want to do anything from a high level."










No comments:

Post a Comment