Friday 8 July 2011

The articles that Preity says will be in the book quotes Shandar Amrohi

The Eldest son of the director, Kamal Amrohi Rukhsar lawsuit against his daughter and her son, and handsome in the Bombay High Court to pledge its shares in the State of Iraq, pictures replaced Ltd. (which owns Kamal Amrohi Studio) to the company in Pune. He has powerful allies in his brother, Tajdar and "adopted" daughter, Preeti. I promise to make Pretty director of his company in his will crore rupees have 600 property.Shandar Amrohi I've always said I was like his daughter, but there is now that the 't mean I am his daughter, and I do not need money any person, everything he said about me you do not have to make news. It threatened to take legal action if similar stories emerged. Amrohi then delete what seemed to her biography of his life and his will.







No comments:

Post a Comment