Friday 8 July 2011

"You can put the blame on me," says John Abraham

You can put the blame on me," says John Abraham. He broke the actor, who recently split with his girlfriend of 10 years, Bipasha Basu, and finally broke his silence on the reason behind the split. "We decided to close the day and I did not match up to the relationship, I was not ready to commit when the relationship is required culmination," said that during the registration of the TV show in Mumbai recently, admitting that he was not ready to marry Basu even after all these years of being together , was "grown from a relationship.""I'm probably the reason it does not work," and admitted he is yet to be aired episode of the talk show Simi Garewal, India and most desirable. if we parted ever ways, it would not be to another man or woman," adding that this by itself is "painful, but you have to move forward."












No comments:

Post a Comment