Tuesday 26 July 2011

The Anushka Sharma and Ranveer Singh seem to have taken a leaf out of their book..

The Remember Rachel and Ross from the hit TV show, Friends? Well, 'couple's latest "Bollywood Anushka Sharma and Singh Ranveer it seems to have taken a paper of their book. Reason: Task Baaja bars (2010) and actors fight about the patch frequently, such as Rachel and Ross uses for, on the cult sit-com.the anniversary of 100 years. "I always had a desire to work with Vishal. He had a particular understanding of cinema.


Rumour has it that the couple had an argument with respect to the arrival of Ranveer late for dance rehearsal at the IIFA. It is also believed that he did not like because he was a correlation with the actor Sonakshi Sinha, who was performing with him. By the way, the (2010) DABANGG marriage also revealed that it has a crush on the talk show Ranveer Karan Johar, and Koffee with Karan. Anushka ask if everything is fine between them, and it snaps back, "and should be a problem one. If utter anything, I would like to light off fireworks of some kind. So, you are still quiet instead. He's a hero film next (Women against Ricky PAL). I have great respect and admiration for him, and we love working together.

It's nothing less than a dream come true. It was my first hero and SRK will always be my favorite," says Anushka, who is equally fond of Katrina. "I have a lot of respect to them. Katrina is not from India, but it has created for itself a place in the industry. I feel their achievements are no less impressive."Anushka. An intense reaction to "the alleged ongoing battles between Ranveer and her husband, she says," I do not understand the interest in my personal life. What happens between Ranveer and I do not have anything to others for care.












No comments:

Post a Comment