Friday 8 July 2011

She is considered a style diva in Bollywood.




The style diva in Bollywood. And coincidences such as the one in the IIFA awards ceremony, which concluded recently in Toronto, Canada is without prejudice to Bipasha Basu. Latest comments have come in the wake of reporting and Ameesha Patel similar dresses on the carpet green in the award ceremony.I feel comfortable with my lifestyle." He also commended the Representative, who had been hobnobbing with the Hollywood star Hilary Swank at the IIFA, on her dress. "In fact, Hillary told me about a similar incident happened to her once, wearing a Burberry dress for an event and found Jessica Biel in a similar outfit, but it was not confused,"

"I was also surprised, but I can not control what others wear," she says. "I'm not a victim of fashion. You will not find me planning my dresses on the red carpet early, and I zero in on 10 fashion and select one."Ramona Narang, designer made my dress months in advance, and, fortunately, I do not need to copy anyone, and I know you (fans) are upset in some, but not required nasty comments came another representative

No comments:

Post a Comment