Friday 1 July 2011

The first time that Bollywood superstar Shahrukh Khan will romance Katrina Kaif

It will be for the first time that Bollywood superstar Shah Rukh Khan will romance Katrina Kaif on the big screen. The credit for this goes to director Yash Chopra, who directed the two in his film without a title."It's been seven years since he directed" Veer Zara, 'and as I start work on my new film, I hear the internal voice asks me a lot of questions. Are you sure you want to direct again, you're almost 80 and the public is the younger by the day.

 I really speak from my heart, and still expect the youth of today to listen to me? I will be able to live up to the blind faith that Shah Rukh Khan to give him to me after the movie and do not forget the last romantic?" The film, which contains the spirit of old, but the heart of youth. The film, which is in its classic contemporary, the beautiful Katrina Kaif and very talented Anushka Sharma in the way never seen before? I will be able toinspire Abdul Rahman and Gulzar Bhai enough to create a work of their best so far.

 

















No comments:

Post a Comment