Friday 8 July 2011

The Esha Deol is ready to return to the screen after a much-needed two-year break with Tell Me O Khuda

The Esha Deol is ready to return to the screen after a break for two much needed to say to me, 'Khuda. "It's not a cult film or the work of a new remix of old, but the simple story of a girl adopted in the search for her parents' real and must touch their hearts and draw families,My film last, Ankahee, brought me a nomination in the Best Actor in a negative role on the category, and of course I did not win, and how I could the other candidates when he was Shah Rukh Khan, Aamir Khan and Saif Ali Khan, but there was such a high. "
"Mayor is a talented man and I wish him well it's just that things did not work with us was my mother's knowledge, experience and ability to complete the film. And it looks good."

Her mother was raving about 'look' also. "She likes my curls and told me I could not straightened my hair or wear false eyelashes. It's natural, girl next door, does not seem to make up" Esha smiling. "Dom (2004) focused on my body and made me sexy. Tell me, O Khuda introduce me as an actor, and it should make me popular with their parents." I have been working since I was 18 years old and after a while it can get monotonous. Production gives me the opportunity to explore new ways, and we working on a couple of interesting ideas. If we can break a good script, and I like to produce a movie one day. "








No comments:

Post a Comment