Friday 8 July 2011

The megastar Amitabh Bachchan all have tried to use the social networking

They chat, tweet and post pictures, but behind the social networks of Bollywood celebrities is a lot of business. Directors, actors and taken to sites such as Facebook and Twitter to take the pulse of the audience and involve them in projects.Actor Parvin Dabbas settled on the title of "Sahi Dhande Galat Pandey," after the request for assistance from Twitterati at the request of Anupam Kher. Editor-turned-director Shirish Kunder constantly referred to his followers on Twitter to decide on the cast and crew of his next film

Directors Prakash Jha, and Mahesh Bhatt Shirish Kunder Amitabh Bachchan to star even - I have tried to use every means to make social networking proposals for posters, marketing plans and addresses of viewers.These activities create a following, which translates to the audience for the film. It is revolutionary - overnight you everywhere , "said head of the news service.There was a disagreement between me and the vicinity of a Syrian on the label's main film. We thought the best way out is to show all the posters for the people of this country and let them choose one. The ocean and I will go blindly ahead in the opinion of the people," Bhatt said, adding: "In the end of the day, The posters are for people, so let them tell us where the best poster of the lot is.

"The interaction with the public through media and social networking helped, but to engage deeper, and I think it is a great way to tell the people ..." I made this film for you. Now you can guide me where I am going wrong before I put already in theaters. I think it very clever to engage people ... It's a democratic right!


















No comments:

Post a Comment